Rick Shinto is serving as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Innova Care. Before that, he was working at Aveta Inc. where he served until its sale in 2012. He worked there from 2008. As a member of the managing team at aveta, he has had his fair share of being in a leadership position. Currently, he is the one running operations at the Puerto Rican Innova Care Centre.
With over two decades of experience in the healthcare industry, we can be confident that he knows exactly what his job I and how to perform well in it. He specializes in clinical healthcare and running of operations in most of the cases.
Before being the Chief Operating Officer at Aveta in 2008, he used to work as the Chief Medical Officer at NAMM California.
And even before that, he was the Chief Operating Officer of Medical Pathways Management Company. All these positions have prepared him to take over Innova Care, and he can make a difference.
- Shinto earned:
- Bachelor of Science from the University of California
- His medical degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook
- His MBA he got from the University of Redlands.
Over the years, he has published several articles on the healthcare system and the way that it works among other things.
As the Chief Administrative Officer at Innova Care, she is working with Rick Shinto to serve and better the system there. Previously she had served as the Chief Operating Officer, left but then came back in 2015 to be the Chief Administrative Officer. She used to be the Vice President of Clinical Operations. So, she has experience. Visit Bloomberg.com for more info on Penelope Kokkinides.
She has the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences and Classical Languages from Binghamton University
- Master’s degree in Social Work from New York University
- Advanced Degree in Alcohol and substance abuse
- Master’s Degree in Public health from Columbia University
Penelope Kokkinides has had experience working for Medicare and Medicaid which are government healthcare projects and her career which spans over two decades has prepared her for her current role where she is performing well.
- She is an expert when it comes to the management and administrative duties.
- She can manage health care processes well.
- She has knowledge of operations and running them.
- She has skills for improvement and efficiencies in organizational structures.
Before working at Innova Care, she had worked at other places too:
- Centerlight Healthcare where she in charge of overall management.
- Chief operating officer at Touchstone health.
- Corporate vice president for Care Management and Disease Management at AmeriChoice
In Conclusion: with these two at their positions as leaders, we can say that the Innova Care program is in good hands. According to HRMR Online,